Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dermorganic

Hi everyone!

Lately I have been on the search for some great (not-so-toxic) hair products. Last year I attended the Hair and Esthetics Show or IBS show of NYC. At the show I was introduced to a product line called Dermorganic.
Dermorganic was made for the Cosmetologist in mind. These products are made safe for everyday use. Dermorganic knows that every time you use facial or hair products your skin absorbs everything in the product. This product line was created without toxic chemicals, and rates a 3 on Skin Deep website. This website shows how to six a product is, as well as what hidden chemicals are in it. All of Dermorganics products are made with Argan oil!
Over the last month I have been testing out all of their products! From shampoo and conditioner, to their hair masque, volume moose, and Argan oil. All of the products I have tested are amazing! First off the shampoo, conditioner, and masque are awesome. I go through a large bottle of S/C in at least 3 weeks. I already have had these products a 3 weeks, and I've only used the very top of the bottle. Not even half way through yet! My hair feels as looks amazing, especially when curly. My hair is less frizzy, smells great all day, has a beautiful shine to it, and is even growing faster! Below I have listed all of the products tried from Dermorganics.

Shampoo and Conditioner: Awesome!
Hair Masque: Amazing!
Volume Moose: Gives great lift at the roots!
Argan Oil Treatment: Smells so yummy!
Fast Dry Shaping Spray: Smells awesome and the hold is great as well.
Defining Whip: Nice, but a little goes a log way. Smells great too.
Spray Therapy: Adds great shine, and decreases frizz.

Everything in this product line is great, and lasts a long time! For $75 you can get the backbar set, which goes with two HUGE bottles of the shampoo and masque, as well as a bottle of the Argan oil. Love this brand! Their customer service is great as well.


Check out Dermorganic:
http://www.dermorganic.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15






No comments:

Post a Comment