Sunday, August 11, 2013

Immaculate Makeup!

Hi everyone!

    I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I wish you a great week ahead! This weekend I was extremely busy with bridal makeup and spa work. Fortunately this gave me a great chance to test out a new foundation! This foundation is called
Immaculate Liquid Foundation (Oil-Free) by Hourglass. 

This foundation is wonderful for oily skin types. The technology of this foundation is amazing. It goes on the skin so smoothly, and actually drys as a powder. It looks flawless on the skin, and blends beautifully. The only downfall is the price at $55.00. I had a Sephora gift card to spend, and I have been wanting to try it for the longest time. 

This foundation leaves a matte finish on the skin, and covers most redness and blemishes. I would say this is a medium coverage, but very build-able. I have been having a lot of breakouts lately, and I learned this foundation helps clear acne. This is what made me what to try it out, and I love it! I would say this foundation lasts around 6-8 hours before needing to be touched up with powder. It looks beautiful in pictures. 

In the pictures below I am wearing this beautiful foundation. It makes my skin look flawless! I have listed the step by step eye look below. Enjoy! 

1.) Prime the eyes. I used Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot across the lid, and Tarte's Amazonian Clay Eye Primer on the brow bone. 

2.) Using Bronze eyeshadow from Mac, I placed it all over my lid, and on the bottom lash line. Taking a fluffy brush, I blended Naked eyeshadow by Urban Decay in the crease. 

3.) I placed Shroom by Mac as my highlight under my brow. 

4.) Using a black eyeshadow, I placed some color in the outer v, and blended inward toward the middle of the lid. 

5.) For liner I used a matte black shadow to make a nice flick in the corner. I only placed the liner half way on the eye. This is a great trick for hooded eye lids to help make them look bigger. 

6.) Top with some mascara! 

7.) On my lips I combined Mac's Angel Lipstick, and Bare Minerals Rebel gloss. Gorgeous! 







No comments:

Post a Comment