Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fav Products-Fall 2013

Hi everyone!

     I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend, and enjoying the chilly weather. I wanted to post an update about my current skin situation. Since July I have been suffering from hormonal acne, but finally as of the last 2 weeks seem to FINALLY have it under control. My secret......AdovCare 24 Day Challenge. This is a cleanse system to flush out all toxins out of the entire body. I am on Day 12 today, and feel awesome. Although I cheated this weekend, but skin is doing awesome! I am going to list all of my current favorite skin and makeup products below that are contributing to my awesome skin. If you are interested in finding out more about AdvoCare please visit my blog at kahley24daychallenge.blogspot.com.


Skincare Products:

Cleanser:

A.M. Algenist Cleanser

P.M. Cerave Oily to Normal Cleanser

Toner: Michael Todd Organics Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner

Exfoliation: Eminence Organics of Hungary Strawberry Dermifoliant

Masque: Eminence Organics Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment

Spot Treatment for Acne: Differin Gel

Moisturizer: Eminence Organics of Hungary Stone Crop Moisturizer

Eye Cream: Eminence Organics of Hungary Wild Plum Eye Cream


Makeup:

Face: I have three foundations I switch on and off daily.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Dior Airflash Foundation (new one and I LOVE it)
Bare Minerals Original Foundation

Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Highligher and powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Illamasqua Blush (all time fav), and Nars

Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Princess Ave

As for the eyes I have been loving completing a natural eye look with a pop of color for liner, such as a beautiful teal color. It spices up a natural look!

No comments:

Post a Comment