Sunday, February 26, 2012

Algenist...Amazing!



A few weeks ago, I stopped into my local Sephora, and began talking to one of the sale's associates. I told her that I was an Esthetics Student at our local beauty school, and asked her if there were any new skincare lines I could recommend to my clients. I told her my clients ages range from 30-55. She suggested a new skincare line that just was released to the public in Septemeber, called Algenist. The sale's associate gave me plenty of samples of each product they had in stock, and I couldn't wait to test them out.

Algenist

"A team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco, California, focused on developing microalgae-based renewable energy solutions, unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid, a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. When scientifically tested, Alguronic Acid demonstrated significant anti-aging properties, increasing elastin synthesis by up to 32%* and cellular regeneration by up to 55%*.
Leveraging the regenerative power of Alguronic Acid for the first time, Algenist delivers the next level of skincare technology backed by biotechnology expertise and outstanding consumer results (Taken from Algenist.com)."

Algenist is one of the first products to contain Alguronic Acid, which produces faster cell turnover, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles much faster, than other products.

After testing Algenist products myself, I noticed that my skin's texture was softer, the tone of my skin was more even, and I was experiencing less breakouts. When your face is hydrated, it does not have to produce more oil to makeup for the water loss, in which produces less breakouts.

This skincare line can be used on people from the ages 19-80 years old. It is that amazing!

My favorite product is the Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser. It literally feels like silk going on your face. It also contains a toner, which helps balance the PH of your skin. This is great because you are skipping one step in the skincare process. It is already built in!

Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser.
 Great for sensative skin types!

The only cons about this skincare line is the price. It does get a little pricey, but you can purchase travel kits and sizes for half the price! If you sign up for the Algenist Newsletter at Algenist.com, you can receive speical deals and saving on Algenist products.

These products can be purchased from:













Before and After Photos:
Algenist










No comments:

Post a Comment