I have to apologize that I have not written a blog in what feels like forever. The past 3 months have been the most crazy 3 months of my life. My grandmother was recently diagnosed at the end of January with brain cancer, and passed away on April 13.It has been a very long 3 months, but as sad as I am, I am glad she is now at peace. She is now my guardian angel. Now that things are calming down, I felt the need to get back to blogging!
Last weekend I was able to attend the International Beauty Show in NYC, with my Aunt Marybeth and her salon girls! We had a blast. I have wanted to attend this show since I was in high school, and my dream finally came true. There were hundreds of booths with different information and products on skin, hair, and cosmetics. It was truly over-whelming, in the best way possible!
My main goal at the show, was to get as much information on new and upcoming products in Esthetics, but also to visit my favorite airbrush company DINAIR! Dinair was the first company to create the airbrush machine for makeup, in 1981.
After researching for the best airbrush company last year, I came across the company Dinair. After lots of reading and research, I decided to purchase the Dinair Pro Kit! Let's just say I fell in love immediately. Below I have listed some great information on the airbrush company Dinair.
In my own words I can describe Dinair as:
- Affordable: They have payment plans! They have 3 main kits all under $300.00. Most airbrush companies cost anywhere from $500.00-$1000.00.
- Small: The size of the compressor is very small. It is very portable!
- Made for ALL skin types: Dinair is water resistant (it will last all day), silicone free (your not breathing in those bad chemicals), paraben free, and not tested on animals!
- Light weight and full coverage: For foundation there are 2 separate lines: Glamour Line, which is a light-medium coverage for everyday use, and Paramedical, which is full-coverage, that will cover any skin problems such as acne scarring, tattoos, or rosacea.
- Bacteria Free: There is no contamination going on with Dinair! No brushes are being used, which can spread bacteria to your face and to your cosmetics.
- Easy clean up: You can do a full face of makeup before running the cleaning solution (which is natural), in the airbrush gun. That is awesome. Quick and Easy!
Over-all the Dinair is amazing. You can do so much with their airbrush makeup. From: Foundation, blush, bronzer, lips, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and even mascara! If you are nervous that you can't do it yourself at home, yes you can! All of the kits come with a DVD to show you all the steps on how to setup your airbrush machine, how to apply the makeup, as well as how to clean your airbrush.
If you are looking into Dinair as a professional use, it can be used for fantasy body art and hair art. They have stencials of all different types. I had a great idea the other day, and wanted to share it with all of you. You could setup a booth at your local fair or festival, and instead of doing face painting, use Dinair to airbrush fun stencials onto someones face. How fun! Dinair also has a tanning system for spray tans! It is awesome that you can get everything you need from one company.
For my personal users. It is a great choice for your everyday makeup. When you first purchase the Dinair, give yourself an extra 15-20 minutes in the morning to play around with the machine and makeup. After a week of using the Dinair, you will notice how quickly you can apply your airbrush makeup. Just think no more brushes, and no more bacteria! It will also help reduce fine lines, and wrinkles because will not be stretching the skin, like you would with your fingers or brushes.
Another great thing about Dinair, is that they have so many different colors to choose from. They have different size foundation sets, which include 4 foundations in the range of your skin type. You can also mix different colors together, right in the airbrush gun. You can also use a blush color on lips, or even as an eyeshadow. Dinair is very versatile.
I highly suggest if you are interested in airbrush makeup, or are even looking to help your skin get healthy, Dinair is the way to go! I researched for the best airbrush machine and company, and Dinair is it!
Click the link below to check out
Click the link below to check out
Here is a picture of the Dinair girls and myself from the International Beauty Show April 2012.