Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Holy Grail.....Mascara!!

blinc






 I think I have finally discovered the best mascara in the world! Last weekend at the International Beauty Show, I was able to get my hands on a mascara called Blinc. Let's just say it is AMAZING!

"Blinc invented a techgnology breakthough in mascara that allows fo the easy application of water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes, which differs from the pointed on coverage of conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes encase your lashes and will not run, smudge, club, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. -Blinc"

After using this mascara for over a week, I can tell that my lashes look healthier. My favorite thing about this mascara is that in the morning, I have had ZERO raccoon eyes! My eyes tend to water a lot during the day, and my mascara will usually run under my lash line. Since using Blinc, I have had zero running of my mascara under my eyes, or flaking.

I also have very sensitive eyes and I also wear contacts. I have had no problems with Blinc stinging my eyes, or making them water. At first I was a little nervous when purchasing this mascara. I felt that even though the product sounds great, how was the mascara brush going to be? As soon as I opened the product, and it first touched my eyes, I fell in love! The brush is amazing. Blinc mascara gives you length and volume.

The best part of this mascara is the removal. You only need lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth, or from water pressure will remove the small tubes off your lashes.

Blinc cosmetics company also uses the same technology, and had created: Eyeliner, Eyeshadow Primer, Mascara Primer, Eyebrow Mousse, and a dramatic natural lash enhancer.

Blinc mascara comes in several colors such as:
 Black, dark brown, medium brown, dark blue, dark purple, and dark green!


Check it out!





My week with Blinc!










No comments:

Post a Comment