Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kenra Hair Products!

Over the last several years, I have been trying several different haircare brands. I have tried everything from drugstore, professional, and even organic brands, but nothing in my eyes beats....KENRA Hair Products. Check them out!


5 years ago, I was able to try Kenra hair products at my Aunt Marybeth's Salon. It was love at first spray. Hairspray that is! Kenra has several different holds of hairspray. From a light mist, to the best hold you could ever have! Let's just say Kenra 25 hairspray...your hair isn't going anywhere.




Another great product by Kenra, is their amazing Blow Dry Spray. Before I turn the blow-dryer on, I mist this great smelling spray into my wet hair. This product helps protect your hair from the heat of the blow-dryer and styling tool, but also helps cut blow-dry time in almost half the time. Believe me, I have short hair, but it still takes me 25 minutes to blow-dry my hair. This product has cut back the time on blow-drying, but also has helped cut out the frizz. I highly recommend this product!


After I blow-dry my hair, I always like to add some shine back into my hair. Kenra's Platinum Silkening Gloss, not only helps with the frizz, but smells incredible. I pump about 3 drops (a little goes a long way) into my hands, rub them together, and lightly run my fingers though my hair. It makes your hair shiny, without looking greasy, and smell wonderful!


Lastly, my go to shampoo and conditioner! Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner decreases the frizz in my hair, and leaves it feeling silky and smooth. The conditioner is great to help decrease frizz, and add shineback into my hair. I always end up going back to this duo! This is highly recommended for course, dry, and curly hair types.




No comments:

Post a Comment