Thursday, June 28, 2012

Queen of the Nile

Hi everyone!

     It has been a very hectic two months. I recently completed Esthetics school, and received my first job in the field. I couldn't be more excited! In the past two months, I have been experimenting with more and more products that I can't wait to share with all of you! The first product of the month is: "The Bronze Goddess Capri Eye Shadow Palette from Estee Lauder (Price $45.00)."


    This palette contains 5 unique colors ranging in different gold tones, copper, teal, and dark plum. These are great options for a beautiful shimmery summer look. I have found myself using this palette almost every other day. The colors are very pigmented, and glide on very easily. Don't forget to use a primer if you have oily lids!

    You can create many different looks using this palette. The colors can be used alone, together, or mixed in with other eyeshadows or palettes. If I could have changed one thing about this palette, it would be to have at least 2 matte eyeshadows included. This is also a limited edition palette, and can only be purchased through Estee Lauder.



Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Capri Limited Edition Palette




Eye look created using the Estee Lauder BGC Palette above, and using a matte Vanilla color as the highlight.




To purchase this palette click the picture below!



 Bronze Goddess Capri Limited Edition



No comments:

Post a Comment