Friday, August 31, 2012

HOT CURLS!

 
Hot Curls!
 
Hi everyone!! It has been quite awhile since I posted a new entry. I have been very busy working at my new job as an Esthetician! Let me tell you I am having so much fun, and meeting several new people within this industry. :)


This seems to be the summer of the "weddings." Not only am I doing lots of bridal makeup, I am also attending several weddings as well. In the past few weeks, I had attended a wedding back home. My aunt (who has owned her own salon for 25 years), curled my already curly hair with one of the best tools on the market. Let me tell you the "wand" curling iron is one of the best tools I have ever used on my hair!
 
After my hair was curled with the Hot Tools Nano Taper Iron, I had to run out and purchase one right away! I use this tool just to make my curls look tighter and fuller. I went with the Hot Tools Nano Taper Iron because this is the one my aunt had at her salon. I couldn't believe how hot the Hot Tools brand became. I need a lot of heat on my hair to get the curl to stay.
 
When using this curling iron, all I do is scrunch my hair like I would any other day. Later on after it is dry, I take the curling iron to the top pieces of my hair, and curl them. It makes my curls look "sassy," tighter, and fuller. This tool is truly amazing!
 
The "wand" curling iron can be very scary for some. All you need to do is take your time learning the technique used to curl your hair with this tool. It also comes with a protective glove to wear, so you don't burn your fingers. Be very careful when you first start using one. I picked up the technique in just a few hours. My hair is very short and thick. If it curls my hair, it will curl anyones. My curls lasted for hours as well!
 
Below is a picture of the Hot Tools Nano Tapered Iron and where you can purchase. The week of 8/31/2012, it is on sale at Ulta Beauty. The Nano Tapered Iron comes in 3 different sizes. I have the 1 inch barrel as well. All you have to do is wrap your hair around the barrel, wait 10-15 seconds, and slowly unwind the hair. Then, you will have some amazing curls!
 
 
Click the pictures below to purchase this product!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment