Friday, August 31, 2012

Kitty Kitty!

 
NAILS!
 
Hi everyone! A few days ago I made a trip into Ulta Beauty, just to grab some conditioner. Of course I ended up getting a few other things as well. For the past year, I have wanted to try the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers. They looked really hard to put on, and didn't want to waste $10.00, on them if they weren't going to work. 
 
 
I have to say it wasn't that hard at all. My only trick would be is to use a sharper edge (cuticle cutter), to help cut the edges off the sticker that is not attached to your nail or skin. It took me around 25 minutes to complete this step. The great thing about these stickers is there is no waiting for them to dry, no spilling of nail polish, and no top coat! I have to say they are fun, but the downfall is that they are around $10.00 for a pack of 16. They come in several fun designs, and are great if your going to a special event. LOVE THEM!
 
Click the picture below to purchase Sally Hansen Salon Effects.
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment