Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Makeup Storage

Hi everyone!! I hope all is well. I have been very busy trying to balance my two jobs, and apologize for not updating posts sooner. I am going to try and write new blog posts at least once a week :). I have been testing out many new products on the market, and can't wait to share them with you. I started brainstorming different ideas for my blog, and realized I have not done a post on my makeup storage.
 
Over the past year, I have been trying to figure out the best way to store the makeup I use daily. I really wanted to have a vanity in my room, but did not have enough room to have one. About 6 months ago, I was walking through Michael's Arts and Crafts store, and came across a scrap book bag. My light bulb went off, and I realized I could use a scrap book bag for my makeup storage! I just so happened to have a 40% off one item coupon for Michael's, and bought the bag for around $15.00. It fits a ton of my makeup, as well as the many brushes I own. Below are pictures of my makeup bag.
 
This bag fits perfect in my tiny bookshelf in my room, and I can carry it anywhere. I grab it in the morning, and bring it into the bathroom to complete my makeup routine. It is also great to travel with, and keeps everything nice and neat!

 



 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment