Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Recently I received a sample of Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. The first time I used it, I wasn't sure how I completely felt about it. For the last 7 months I have been using Blinc mascara, which I LOVE! I decided I needed a change in my mascara because the Blinc can be very heavy, and weigh your lashes down. Two weeks ago, I figured I would give my Tarte mascara sample a try. Let me just say that I fell in LOVE Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara!!

Not only does this mascara lengthen your lashes and give them a nice curl, but it also does not contain bad chemicals or petroleum, which is found in a lot of mascaras! Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes is great for someone with sensitive eyes. I really recommend it for all mascara lovers out there! This mascara didn't flake, was very build-able, and did not irritate my eyes at all. The harsh chemicals that are found in most mascaras are not good for your eyes health, so why not use a great product that is also wonderful for your eyes!

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes retails for $19.00, and can be found online at Tartecosmetics.com, Ulta Beauty, and Sephora.

They also make this mascara in waterproof as well called Lights, Camera, Splashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment