Friday, December 21, 2012

Natural Makeup Application

During the week when I am very busy with work, I love to do a natural makeup look that is quick and easy. Below I have listed my routine for a natural makeup application.


1.) Cleanse and moisturize your face.

2.) Apply a light or full coverage depending on your preference. In the photos below I used Kat Von D Full Coverage Foundation in number #46.

2.) Apply concealer to areas needed. I used Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in #16.

3.) Apply a pressed setting powder, and contour face. Add a neutral blush to the cheeks.

4.) Apply an eyeshadow base to your eye lids. Using a light vanilla or light shimmer color apply to the entire lid. In the crease I applied a light peach color for some depth.

5.) Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.

6.) Lastly apply a neutral lipstick or gloss to finish. Don't forget to put a lip balm under your lipstick for added moisturize and protection!




No comments:

Post a Comment