Sunday, January 27, 2013

Neon Eyes!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. One of my Christmas presents this year was the new Urban Decay Vice Palette. This eyeshadow palette is filled with some awesome nude and neon (bright colors). I've been dying to do some fun looks using it. I've created several looks using the Vice Palette. Enjoy!

I started this look by completing the eyes first. This palette contains a lot of shadows that leave a lot of "fall out," or dust under the eyes. If you begin doing the eyes first, then just use a makeup remover wipe or q-tip to clean it up.

For this look I used a black base to make the neon blue pop! I did not take this color past the crease. I wanted it to be wearable for the day time, so I kept the main color on the lid.

Next, I swept a nude color into the crease just to add a little bit of definition.

To finish the eyes I added a soft brown liner to the bottom water line, and a shimmery white under the brow bone.

I kept the lips and cheeks very nude. If you go crazy with the eyes try and keep the rest of your look simple.

Topped with mascara, and I was ready to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment