Friday, February 22, 2013

Tarte Cosmetic: Review

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I have been very busy lately due to my Esthetics State Board Practical Exam. I have been studying like crazy for the last several weeks, and just took my test on Tuesday. I am so happy it is over!


For the last several months I have been doing a lot of research on different professional makeup brands that do not contain most of the harsh and hazardous chemicals put into cosmetic products. With my immune system being at jeopardy at it is from my Thyroid Disease, having a makeup brand that I am count on for healthier products is very important!

I have learned that most cosmetic products such as mascara and lipstick contain actual petroleum or gasoline. These chemicals get into your body though our largest organ....the skin. When these chemicals enter into our system, throughout the years it can cause a hormonal imbalance or even cause us to have a high level of heavy metals.

Tarte cosmetics is one of the very few high-end brands that does not contain parabens, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. They use vitamins, minerals and natural fruit and plant extracts to create their products! With using natural ingredients it helps the signs of aging within the skin.

Tarte's packing is made from recyclable or post-consumer recycled material. They believe in minimizing our carbon footprints. Tarte cosmetics is also cruelty-free!

Over the last two years I have fallen completely in love with their entire makeup line. From their blushes to lip-stains, and even foundation! I give Tarte Cosmetics a 10 out of 10 for a Go-Green company, as well as amazing products over-all!

Tarte is always coming out with great specials and packages around the holiday season. They even have a sale section on their website! Now who doesn't love a good sale? :)

I highly recommend checking our Tarte Cosmetics! These products can be found directly from their website, Sephora, Ulta, and QVC.

I have listed below my favorite products:

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Really lasts all day!)

Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (My favorite holy grail mascara!)

Skinny SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner (Awesome super pigmented!)

Amazonian Clay Waterproof Shadow Primer (Shadow doesn't budge!)

Glamazon Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick (So beautiful!!)

This is just a small list of my favorite products from Tarte! Do your body a favor and try them out today!

Tarte Website: Copy into search engine

Http://Tartecosmetics.com/raf/click/?i=0z!9r5-6k2











No comments:

Post a Comment